Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akilsp
New

my money debited from bank but order was cancelled help meeee i didn't receive my money back helppp

i try to purchase dulex wordpress hosting plan for 36 months after process payment my money will debited from my bank account after its shows order was cancelled try another payment options or add new card but i didn't receive my money but my money is debited fromwhat my bank account what i dooo plzz help meee when i get my money back howww when its refund
2 REPLIES 2
justingodfrey
Rockstar II

@Akilsp wrote:
i try to purchase dulex wordpress hosting plan for 36 months after process payment my money will debited from my bank account after its shows order was cancelled try another payment options or add new card but i didn't receive my money but my money is debited fromwhat my bank account what i dooo plzz help meee when i get my money back howww when its refund

@Akilsp You'll need to contact Godaddy directly with your receipt number, nobody here can access your account

----

MrVapor
Super User 2020

You'll need to contact billing support for help with this. No one here can access your account, like the previous responder said.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community