Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Buying & Selling Domains
  • Buying & Selling Domains

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Domain Broker service needs improvement...

Dear GoDaddy,

Your brokerage services are horrendous.  The lack of transparency and poor communication from the broker you assigned to me was horrible.  Thanks for taking my $80 bucks.  Your pompous attitude and hidden agenda is noted.  

4 REPLIES 4
    Annick
    New

My exact experience today as well.  I am not impressed and I will be going elsewhere.

JesseW
    Community Manager

Very sorry to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with our Domain Broker team @User1386179 @Annick. This definitely doesn't sound like the type of experience we want customers to have. I will have your feedback forwarded on to the team leaders. We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

How about just return our $80 and we'll be square. An unpleasant experience is putting it nicely.    

Hi @User1386179 

The GoDaddy Domain Broker Team agents are the only ones that can cancel and refund this service. While this is usually non-refundable*, you are welcome to call at 480-366-3303 from 6AM-6PM PST/US on Monday -Friday. Or you may send an email to domainbuy@godaddy.com and advise them that this was purchased in error, has had no bidding information submitted, and you'd like to cancel and receive a refund for the service. Due to email volume, please allow up to 3 business days for reply.

(*If you have already placed an offer on a domain and the agent has performed the service in reaching out to  - or negotiating with - the domain owner, the service is no longer refundable as time and service has been given to the transaction.)

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us