cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Domain at other registrar, sold at GoDaddy auction, but "invalid" transaction ID

Hi,

I've just sold one of my domains at godaddy auctions, but the respective domain was registered at another company. Go Daddy sent me a transaction ID code and a security code needed for the transfer. The problem is when I am trying to input the transaction ID code and authorize the transfer I get "invalid transaction id"

Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Domain at other registrar, sold at GoDaddy auction, but "invalid" transaction ID

@pol wrote:

Hi,

I've just sold one of my domains at godaddy auctions, but the respective domain was registered at another company. Go Daddy sent me a transaction ID code and a security code needed for the transfer. The problem is when I am trying to input the transaction ID code and authorize the transfer I get "invalid transaction id"

Any ideas?

@pol I believe you need to wait until the funds have cleared, typically this takes 5-6 days.

----

New

Re: Domain at other registrar, sold at GoDaddy auction, but "invalid" transaction ID

I don't think that's the case. In my auctions account I see "Funds received, authorization pending " under that domain name

Funds received, authorization pending Same issue here!