cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stan3
Skilled

Godaddy domain purchase service

About 3 days ago, I paid $70 for godaddy domain purchase service (I understand this is the service cost / fee), I got a receipt to my email address, however I haven't heard from anyone from godaddy since then, I have already specified the domain name I intend to get using godaddy domain purchase service but its just a bit strange that no one has bothered contacting me or giving me any feedback or progress report so far, I don't even know if godaddy has bothered to get in touch with the actual domain owner. What's worse is that I can't even reach godaddy customer care either through email or chat. This is very poor customer relations from godaddy and I would appreciate if someone could please tell me how to reach godaddy and if someone from godaddy could at least give me some progress report. I paid $70, at least gogaddy should show some appreciation and improve their customer relations.

3 REPLIES
Pro Community Founder Artisan Pro Community Founder Artisan
Pro Community Founder Artisan

Re: Godaddy domain purchase service

Hey @stan3,

I have used the GoDaddy Domain Buy Service several times and I have actually never had the same experience. With one experience I didn't hear anything for more than a week then all of a sudden got contacted with a purchase price and was able to purchase the domain. In another instance I was contacted immediately and was in constant communication with a representative but did not manage to secure the domain after about a week of negotiation.

I would contact support but I can't really tell you what to expect as my experience has not been consistent. Come back and let us know how it all turns out @stan3 Sorry that I couldn't help more.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

stan3
Skilled

rd wrote:

Hey @stan3,

I have used the GoDaddy Domain Buy Service several times and I have actually never had the same experience. With one experience I didn't hear anything for more than a week then all of a sudden got contacted with a purchase price and was able to purchase the domain. In another instance I was contacted immediately and was in constant communication with a representative but did not manage to secure the domain after about a week of negotiation.

I would contact support but I can't really tell you what to expect as my experience has not been consistent. Come back and let us know how it all turns out @stan3 Sorry that I couldn't help more.

Thanks for your response, how do I reach contact? can you help me with godaddy's support email?

Pro Community Founder Artisan Pro Community Founder Artisan
Pro Community Founder Artisan

I can try @stan3@Heather has a solved solution referring to the Domain Buying Roadmap that has really great information in it. I'd start there and that should get you all set? Happy domaining!

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head