• GoDaddy Community
  • How to Market Your Business
  • How to Market Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Get Found - where do I go to ask a question about it?

I am new to this community.  My customer closed her store in May and opened in a new location in September.  I entered her new address over a month ago, but Get Found still has not submitted the information.  It is in Step 1 - Review Submission status.  We have already had the Grand Opening and many are stating that the address is wrong on Google maps!  One issue is that she opens the store once a month, so I have turned off all store hour options, since none of the options fit her business model.  Any suggestions on what to do to make the change of address go through?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @KayakLady!

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community! I'm sorry you're having trouble. If the listing isn't updating there could be something wrong. You'd want to reach out to our support team to have them review the listing and see if there are any roadblocks on our end. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @KayakLady!

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community! I'm sorry you're having trouble. If the listing isn't updating there could be something wrong. You'd want to reach out to our support team to have them review the listing and see if there are any roadblocks on our end. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post