• How to Market Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted
    Helper II

How do you handle Facebook marketing?

What real-world experiences have you had with marketing on Facebook, and what tools/resources have been helpful for you?

Would be great to see some examples too. 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
    Highlighted
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: How do you handle Facebook marketing?

I don't need to market for Facebook, they do a pretty good job on their own. Facebook is actually a very well known company and they have proven themselves effective in getting traffic to their site.

I know that sounds a bit crazy but from my view it is true. I NEVER start or end my marketing efforts with "Find me on Facebook" because my efforts are focused on my brand, my website and my sales. Sending people to Facebook does not provide sales for me and I tried to deposit Likes in my bank but they wouldn't accept them. If I were to use online marketing my goal would be to drive people away from Facebook not to it. Not even if my goal were to drive traffic to my page on Facebook. The best thing about Facebook for users is the worst thing for those who choose to market on Facebook. There is a lot of noise on Facebook, I don't know if I could compete with a cute cat or someone's creative engagement photo? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Highlighted
    Advocate II
    Advocate II

Re: How do you handle Facebook marketing?

******Resource Suggestion*******

I've been using a online social media marketing platform to help grow my social media accounts from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.  Its low cost and a great value for your buck I believe, after I signed up a few months back I received a call form a Social Media Manager from the company asking if I needed any help with marketing and that his help was included in the small monthly fee (I pay like $15) but they have a plan for $5....    www.mutualmediasolutions.com/features