cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Subject of Blogging website

Hi, My website is baatcheetpoint.com.
    I submit three times requet in AdSense but my request is disapproved due to third party content.
    Now, I want to change my domain name with my other Blogging idea. Is this possible to change domain name without paying and also suggest in which subject I should run my website that help in AdSense approval?
    2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Subject of Blogging website

@baatcheetpoint 

Once you've purchased a domain you cannot just change it. If you want another domain you would have to purchase that. 

In regards to AdSense - google has gotten very strict / intelligent with their systems - In other words if you are blogging about travel don't try do technology or websites for your ads - same way if you are blogging about music don't do automobiles as your ads - 

They want it to be related to what you have on the site - also if you have scripts from other ad providers that may block it as well. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Highlighted
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

@baatcheetpoint 

Changing you domain name is not all that difficult.  You would need to point the new domain to your site (by changing name servers) and then depending on your platform designating that new domain on your hosting.

You would then need to change any domain links from the old to the new within your content and database (if your site has one).   

As far as topic change, you have to determine what subject you are passionate and knowledgeable enough to write about on a regular basis.  Google looks for expertise, authority and trust (E-A-T) when determining the quality of your site and content.

If you don't have first-hand knowledge or experience on the topic of your site it is very difficult to attain that.  So choose a topic you know about intimately and that you enjoy and are willing to put the hard work in to write about. 

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Today ends tonight and tomorrow starts again."

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@baatcheetpoint 

Once you've purchased a domain you cannot just change it. If you want another domain you would have to purchase that. 

In regards to AdSense - google has gotten very strict / intelligent with their systems - In other words if you are blogging about travel don't try do technology or websites for your ads - same way if you are blogging about music don't do automobiles as your ads - 

They want it to be related to what you have on the site - also if you have scripts from other ad providers that may block it as well. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

@baatcheetpoint 

Changing you domain name is not all that difficult.  You would need to point the new domain to your site (by changing name servers) and then depending on your platform designating that new domain on your hosting.

You would then need to change any domain links from the old to the new within your content and database (if your site has one).   

As far as topic change, you have to determine what subject you are passionate and knowledgeable enough to write about on a regular basis.  Google looks for expertise, authority and trust (E-A-T) when determining the quality of your site and content.

If you don't have first-hand knowledge or experience on the topic of your site it is very difficult to attain that.  So choose a topic you know about intimately and that you enjoy and are willing to put the hard work in to write about. 

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Today ends tonight and tomorrow starts again."

Highlighted

@baatcheetpoint wrote:
    Hi, My website is baatcheetpoint.com.
    I submit three times requet in AdSense but my request is disapproved due to third party content.
    Now, I want to change my domain name with my other Blogging idea. Is this possible to change domain name without paying and also suggest in which subject I should run my website that help in AdSense approval?

Google adsense only approves quality websites which has valuable content. Try to add valuable information as there would be no reason to reject your site.

Domain always comes with a fee so there is no way you ll get a free domain, yes discounted domain registration are offered on godaddy check your email they usually send promo codes.

Good luck