cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Click funnels for Facebook and google ads

Please create a click funnel option, that we can use to direct customers acquired from Facebook and google ads , to a click funnel landing page.

Eliminate the need for having to use third party sites like clickfunnel.com or getresponse.com

Ways to accomplish this:
1. Option to add a timer to the page so the customer has a limited time to redeem special offer.
2. Option to disable regular website menu, on any page, so the customers only action can be what is provided on the landing page (example book now button - customer can only click book now button because no navigation menu is present)

————————————
Also, please make a text form during the online booking process, for the customers address, when the customer is providing their information. Or allow us to make customizable text forms for online appointments information collection

We are a mobile service and need to know the address of our customers.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Super User II

@Croteaucleaning 

Adding features like this would, indeed, be very cool. They offer several options already that would help you out. I would advise calling in and talking to one of the GoDaddy Guides about your business and what you'd like to do. They usually have very good solutions.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Product Team

Hello Croteaucleaning,

Thank you for your feedback. All of these feedback have been passed along to the responsible teams.

In regards to allowing customers to enter address while booking, this is an existing functionality for our Online Appointments. When you set up the service, please choose "Customer's Location" as service location. This will ask your customers to specify service location when booking. 

Thank you for your feedback and being a GoDaddy customer.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II

@Croteaucleaning 

Adding features like this would, indeed, be very cool. They offer several options already that would help you out. I would advise calling in and talking to one of the GoDaddy Guides about your business and what you'd like to do. They usually have very good solutions.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager

Hi @Croteaucleaning. Thanks for the great suggestions! I will pass this information along to our product team.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Product Team

Hello Croteaucleaning,

Thank you for your feedback. All of these feedback have been passed along to the responsible teams.

In regards to allowing customers to enter address while booking, this is an existing functionality for our Online Appointments. When you set up the service, please choose "Customer's Location" as service location. This will ask your customers to specify service location when booking. 

Thank you for your feedback and being a GoDaddy customer.