Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Currency wrong

I am trying to renew my domain...I am in the US but it's showing my fees in MX and I don't know how to change it back. I did just vacation in Mexico but back in the states doing this.....why would this be happening and how do I change it?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Domainist, thanks for posting.

The GoDaddy site has been updated since this post. It's still possible to change the currency, but it's now tied into one selection. The region selection near the top left modifies the region, language, and currency at the same time.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status
6 REPLIES 6
jpablo
Helper VI

@Peggysutcliffe At the GoDaddy homepage, at the top left you can see the website localization and also the currency. You can change the currency from there.

Hope that helps!

If you find my replies helpful, give me a like or kudo 🙂
And if I solved your issue, mark it as solution 😄

Must be in other countries: I see no choices to change wrong currency there or elsewhere.  Cart full of new domains, can't buy them here.  Arrgh.   Hope this might be fixed at some point.  ThYou

Hi @Domainist, thanks for posting.

The GoDaddy site has been updated since this post. It's still possible to change the currency, but it's now tied into one selection. The region selection near the top left modifies the region, language, and currency at the same time.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

does not work and this is getting annoying

I have changed currency in My Account Settings

I have changed currency in My Profile

Nothing works.Very annoying.

Hi @tahir4u,

If you're still having issues, please give our support team a call to assist you. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support