cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Expanding scope of ConsoliDate

With ConsoliDate, you can synchronize the dates for some domains.  I'd like to be able to review everything once annually.  We have a number of SSL certificates, over 41 domains and some other services. 

ConsoliDate only works with .com and .net domain names.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Thanks for the suggestion @ckcusa. There is a feature (though not widely known) that allows you to synchronize most of your product renewals called Billing Sync. You can access that by visiting this page. Using this in conjunction with ConsoliDate could help you get your renewal dates lined up. As for which domains you can use the ConsoliDate feature on, the option is specific to the .net/.com registry. This feature was made available long ago though, so it may now be possible to expand it to other domains. I will pass your feedback along to our product team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Thanks for the suggestion @ckcusa. There is a feature (though not widely known) that allows you to synchronize most of your product renewals called Billing Sync. You can access that by visiting this page. Using this in conjunction with ConsoliDate could help you get your renewal dates lined up. As for which domains you can use the ConsoliDate feature on, the option is specific to the .net/.com registry. This feature was made available long ago though, so it may now be possible to expand it to other domains. I will pass your feedback along to our product team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post