cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Re: <your name here>, never miss important account notifications.

No thank you!  SMS is archaic technology. Please stop feeding into it. <Whispers: Let it go!> May I please suggest a better alternative. Use Push notifications instead.

Can we agree its the year 2020!! LOL.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Text notifications aren't the best for everyone @morgz but they are really useful for those who love them. If you prefer push notifications GoDaddy has some great apps. I love and use the GoDaddy Domain Investor app (probably get too often). I see GoDaddy as trying to accommodate the needs of their customer base with options and that's great.

If you haven't tried the apps GoDaddy provides you should absolutely try them! 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Text notifications aren't the best for everyone @morgz but they are really useful for those who love them. If you prefer push notifications GoDaddy has some great apps. I love and use the GoDaddy Domain Investor app (probably get too often). I see GoDaddy as trying to accommodate the needs of their customer base with options and that's great.

If you haven't tried the apps GoDaddy provides you should absolutely try them! 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post