cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Someone used my card to pay in godaddy

Hi there my customer ID is  [removed],  yesterday some one has used my payment information  and my card to pay for their domain, earlier someone has  hacked into my account and i resetted my password and now this, i also got email about it since my card was used the domain is drivenow168.sg , I want a refund for it , since its a misuse and the ban of that user it was 83SGD  please do answer me asap.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @balajithegreat. I'm sorry, but this isn't an issue we can assist with via the Community forums. Please contact our billing department. They can help you get the charges reversed. You can connect with our billing department directly at 480-505-8855 or by calling any of the numbers here and asking to be transferred. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi @balajithegreat. I'm sorry, but this isn't an issue we can assist with via the Community forums. Please contact our billing department. They can help you get the charges reversed. You can connect with our billing department directly at 480-505-8855 or by calling any of the numbers here and asking to be transferred. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

hello,I am so sorry for hearing that,you are supposed to reset a password for your godaddy account.Password Manager App is an expert in password issue,it is possible to help you to crack your elder godaddy password,but it is up to you. Resetting a new password can be the first choice to you. Also it can help you to your device such as iOS,window or Android files management.You just need to down it and choose what you want,and have a try,your puzzle about password can be made through.