cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEBSITE NOT LOADING...GETTING "404" ERROR...NO CHAT SUPPORT RIDICULOUS WAIT TIMES FOR SUPPORT

What is up with 30 minute wait times for support, and no chat?? 24 hour support right?? My site is not running, not loading, "404 error", what do I pay you for? I have to hear from a client in the UK that I'm gone?

Apparently not the only one this is happening to tonight. How about posting obvious alerts on our dashboards, informing clients of situation, and an estimated time to resolve? Like you post Orange banners every time you want to sell us something, or that you have a product about to expire? Is that too much to ask? 

Not happy at all.......

1 REPLY 1

Re: WEBSITE NOT LOADING...GETTING "404" ERROR...NO CHAT SUPPORT RIDICULOUS WAIT TIMES FOR

I am having the same problem! I paid for the level 3 hosting and my website still goes off line, constantly! I have tried to work with tec support concerning this issue, it seems to be nothing but smoke and mirrors. After all, it is a WordPress site for havens sake! WP owns 27% of the www. In my opinion, they have way to many shared accounts running off of the same server or one or two, hogging the resources and the rest of us suffer. Oh well, I see a major migration happening in the next couple of days. Sorry GoDaddy, I kept my end of the bargain, I paid in full. You are the one that has dropped the ball!