cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Disable DNSSEC

Hi all,
I have a domain on GoDaddy. I have my dns on cloudflare. I am currently using dnssec but I want to remove it due to moving to another registrar. I disabled dnssec on cloudflare but it says that I have to remove it on the domain. Going to my GoDaddy panel I see the dnssec but cannot remove anything because there is no such option.
What I have to do?
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
New

Just a follow up. Issue fixed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
New

Just a follow up. Issue fixed.

View solution in original post

Hi

How did you solve the Issue as Godaddy support were useless.. we ordered DNSSEC long time ago and it expired a few month ago and now we still see DS records hanging and our site is not resolving globally in 50% of the regions

Hi,
I agree about support in GoDaddy. I used to be their customer since 2008. Then since 2 years ago I started moving all my domains and hosting elsewhere. Although, the reality is , it is not better elsewhere. But this is another story.
In my case, I couldn't see the DNSSEC because it was in pending a change I did in my contact details of the domain. Once I confirmed the new email address, I could see the DNSSEC table again.
Be aware my DNSSEC was free from Cloudflare. You can get one free as well. Why to pay?