cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do I me email authenticated?

I am trying to send an email with php to outlook and yahoo email addresses but its not working. The issue seems to be because I am not authenticated but I'm not exactly sure what that means. How do I make my server authenticated so that outlook and yahoo with accept my emails sent from php.

Btw, My code send emails to gmail fine so I know its not the the code that is blacking my emails.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How do I me email authenticated?

Hi @bonline. Welcome to GoDaddy Community. 

Sometimes this has to do with the address you're sending from and whether or not you have an SPF record set up for your domain. You'll want to be sending from an email address that is associated with your domain name. For the domain you're sending from, you'll want to have an SPF record that matches the type of service you have. See below:

• Workspace Email: v=spf1 mx include:secureserver.net -all
  • cPanel Email: v=spf1 a mx ptr include:secureserver.net ~all
  • Office 365 Email: v=spf1 include:spf.protection.outlook.com -all

For information on setting up an SPF record, please see this article.

If that doesn't help, please provide more information and maybe an example of your email form. Hopefully others will have additional suggestions for you.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted
New

Re: How do I me email authenticated?

Hi i'v similar issue, when sending to gmail, it goes to spam and the reason is my email is not authenticatred. when i check my dns setting i found SPF record v=spf1 mx include:asia.secureserver.net -all

Any idea how to get this issue fixed? It really hurt our workflow as every time we send an email we have to follow up with call to make sure the email is delivered to inbox not to spam/junk folder.