cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved domains can I still access old emails!?

Hi Guys,

Our business moved domains about a year ago due to frequent downtime on GoDaddy email servers and us losing business due to that. 

Now we are in a terrible situation and need access to all our old emails, we have around 2-3 years worth of emails from our Go Daddy accounts and it is imperative we get them. All we need to do is access the emails and then download them. Will GoDaddy have deleted them after we moved domains? I used to be able to access them but I believe that was whilst our email plan was still being paid for, which it is now not

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks,

Jake

1 REPLY 1
MrVapor
Super User 2020

Hey there @jakelavelle,

Thanks for participating in the community!

Unfortunately, those emails are most likely purged for GoDaddy's servers if the service has been cancelled more than 30 days. That being said, though, I have seen minor miracles happen. I would give customer support a call and ask if they can check for you. Just be prepared for the disappointing news if they can't find anything.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community