cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

My Domain Transfers out by someone else's Godaddy

Hello, My Domain Transfers-out by someone else's Godaddy; What can i do now about undo this Transfers-out?

Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: My Domain Transfers out by someone else's Godaddy

Who can help me?Undo the Transfers-out!
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @OwstinCHEN. Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. The route forward for you would depend on where the domain is now and whether or not the WHOIS information for the domain changed. 

• Domain is in a different GoDaddy account - WHOIS still shows your name as "registrant": For this situation, you'll need to fill out and submit the form at changeupdate.com
  • Domain is in a different GoDaddy account - WHOIS  no longer shows your name as "registrant": In this situation, you'll want to reach out to undo@godaddy.com with your name, the domain name(s), and a description of what happened. 
  • Domain is no longer with GoDaddy: If the domain was transferred to a different registrar, you'll need to dispute the transfer using the form here

If you're not sure which situation applies to you, please reach out to our customer care team so they can help you understand what's happened. I hope you're able to get this sorted out!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thanks to @JesseW . Change Team had reply email; But It said 

We see you recently submitted a Change Update request. We’re sorry, but we can only make this change after verifying the consent of the registrant – and unfortunately, the registrant’s consent was not provided in this case. 

But, He stole my account and did the operation, I have owned these domains for five years, renewing every year and keeping renewal orders!

I don't know what can i do? Please Help me!

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

@OwstinCHEN. Based on what they said, it sounds like the other party has been listed as the original registrant. In other words, based on how domain registrations work, they are the owner of the domain registration. If you paid them for the domain but they did not provide you with the registration, then that's an issue you'd need to resolve with them or through your local court system. 

Alternatively, you can double check the WHOIS information that is listed for the domain. When you file a change request, the information you submit need to be the same as what is listed on the domain's WHOIS information, or you will get a similar response. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.