Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Please use the Latin Alphabet (A ~ Z). At this time,

HI,

I am getting this error when I am ordering domain.

Please use the Latin Alphabet (A ~ Z).
At this time, WHOIS only accepts registrant information in Latin characters. This information is publicly available using the WHOIS service.

Anybody know how to fix it?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi, @awaisahmed1990. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community!

To be honest, I'm not sure why you're receiving that error. If you can provide more information about the list the details that you're entering when this happens, that may help others suggest a solution. You may also consider reaching out to our support team so they can review the situation more closely. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

If you are using Chrome - Go to incognito Window (ShortCut - Ctrl+Shft+N)     OR in Firfox use New Private Window.. Logged in that Page and Proceed for Payment 

It worked for me - any assistance email or hi@niyazsky.com

9 REPLIES 9
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi, @awaisahmed1990. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community!

To be honest, I'm not sure why you're receiving that error. If you can provide more information about the list the details that you're entering when this happens, that may help others suggest a solution. You may also consider reaching out to our support team so they can review the situation more closely. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

facing same problem

me too

Please use the Latin Alphabet (A ~ Z).
At this time, WHOIS only accepts registrant information in Latin characters. This information is publicly available using the WHOIS service.
hicham74
New

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEME . 

i have also the same problem, how can I solve it

If you are using Chrome - Go to incognito Window (ShortCut - Ctrl+Shft+N)     OR in Firfox use New Private Window.. Logged in that Page and Proceed for Payment 

It worked for me - any assistance email or hi@niyazsky.com

I've got the same problem. Using an incognito tab did not work. How do I fix this?

I keep getting, Please only use Latin characters, When I’m filling out an invoice on my iPhone can anyone help.