Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting a Payee Account if you are tax-exempt in a US territory

I do not have tax number/info since I am tax-exempt (in Puerto Rico) because of unemployment.

Is there any option for me to set a payee account?   If I cannot sell/auction my domain (I just paid membership!), how do I get membership fee back?

Super User III

That would be your SSN.  Your tax exempt status is between you and the IRS,  Go Daddy would still need to report the income.