cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

Unable to Turn OFF renewal and withdraw money from my card was done twice without my permission

Dear All,

kindly i tried to turn OFF my renewal account but in vain.

A transaction of 15.17$ was done from my Visa card without my permission and i need to refund the amount since i am NOT interested anymore with these DNSs and am not satisfied with the way your site withdraw money.

I tried MANY MANY MANY times to stop this feature of Renewable to OFF instead of ON bu unfortunately i could NOT.

today also another transaction of 15.17$ was done also from my Visa card.. It is NOT ACCEPTABLE that you prevent me to change the way of renewal inn order to withdraw money like this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please reply the soonest!!!

As for all my DNSs, i need all to be UN-renewable  - THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ALL

Best Regards,

Engineer Habib Mrad

Lebanon - Beirut

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Former Employee

Re: Unable to Turn OFF renewal and withdraw money from my card was done twice without my permission

Greetings @Habib, unexpected charges can be frustrating, but we are not aware of any settings issues recently. The auto-renew settings are self-elected in your account and can be changed as follows: https://www.godaddy.com/help/turn-off-auto-renew-20008

Per our forum guidelines this is not an area where we can discuss a specific account or billing. But if a billing has already occurred, there are also instructions on possible refund eligibility in that article. I would suggest contacting support at the link below my name.

Best,
Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support