Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hmd
New

can't modify contact information on my newly registered domains

hello everyone,

in the last few weeks i noticed that every time i try to modify any of my domains contact information, I get a verification message on the e-mail that says "Alert: We need your approval",

When i click on "Action Needed" button, I'm redirected to another page to confirm the new registrant information after confirming the change, I get a message that says "your changes will be approved within 5 days, but none of my new registrant info were accepted, And I didn't get any mails from godaddy to notify me that my changes weren't accepted or approved or anything.

This never happened before, Never happened on any of my other registrars, Any help would be appreciated. 

6 REPLIES 6
Hmd
New

And even after I tried to re-modify registrant info, I got the same results.

Hello @Hmd!

Welcome to the community! When you change your contacts, an email is sent to both the old registrant email as well as the new one if you're changing the email. Did you check both addresses and confirm from both?

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

hi @Heather

i have similar issue here.

i don't have old registrant e-mail anymore and accidentally i was already registered new domain with that e-mail.

when I try to change registrant mail i didn't succeed.

what can i do for that.

i'm still waiting an answer

@amamoslavida @shannaq

Hi Folks!

Thank you for posting. I would recommend reaching out to our support team on this as this could be something they can help you through. If they cannot, there's a process you'll need to complete to get the changes made and they'll explain all that when you speak with them.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

I have the smae issue . the old email is not accessible anymore. how to do that?