cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Email Problem - Error 550 5.1.1

i have made domian and then take hosting backge, economy hosting pakge then i created emails, the probelm is, I can login to my email and send but i cant recive any eamil the sender get this message

RECIPIENT FAILED PERMANENTLY

TECHNICAL DETAILS OF PERMANENT FAILURE

ERROR RETUREND WAS 550 5.1.1 (*****) RECIPIENT NOT FOUND

8 REPLIES 8
Solution

Re: Email Problem

Hi @anasyk,

Welcome to our community forums! There might be an issue with your domain's DNS or the email address is not setup properly I suggest reaching out to our support team to look further into this. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

I am not able to received email from some domain, Even sometime we are not able to send on Hotmail se well,

I am a goddady customer from cambodia who should i contact ? i have email problem a week ago still cant solve and dont know how to contact to godday support 

New

550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected

Hello,

Whenever I try to send an email from my gmail or yahoo account to one of my emails in godaddy I receive this message

The response from the remote server was:

550 5.4.1 [**@***.com]: Recipient address rejected: Access denied

Any help ?

Thanks

Email - error 550 5.1.1

I haven't been able to receive any emails for the past two days. Quite the problem when I am a freelance artist and have used my godaddy email address for years. People don't know how to contact me and I could very well be losing money because of this. The problem, I thought, was that I had reached my max storage limit. So I went through and deleted 2 years worth of old messages, messages from 2011/2012. I cleaned out the junk/trash and did it all while signed in to webmail.secureserver.net because I wanted to be sure the messages would in fact be gone from the server to free up space.

I am currently only using 74% of my allowed storage. I can only send emails but not receive them still. I have tried emailing myself from various other email addresses(aol/gmail) and keep getting the "error 550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist." Yet I can send messages from my account without a problem. I am dreading calling Godaddy.... anyone have any tips/solutions??

One email has a 550 error. Other emails have no problem.

I never have trouble sending emails except to one person. This is the delivery failure notice:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently:
* t....
Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject: ] to . MTA p3plwbeout13-06.prod.phx3.secureserver.net received this response from the destination host IP - 192.185.4.125 - 550 , 550-Please turn on SMTP Authentication in your mail client, or login to the
550-IMAP/POP3 server before sending your message.

What can I do to correct this?

New

Re: Email Problem - Error 550 5.1.1

I had a similar problem -> called customer service -> they said it might be the MX record. To check my domain dns MX record. I made the change and that seemed to solve the bounce back

Solution

hey man mention solution Smiley Happy by default Cpanel configured:

mail > mx configured Remote Mail Exchanger and it should be Local Mail Exchanger to use your host to receive email .