Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
RonnieM1
New

How To: Delete Active User

Hello - 

I'm trying to delete two active users under my ADMIN Page on the Office 365 web site. But, I cant seem to find a way to delete them....  

I have office 365 exchange with just 1 e-mail address... but, under active users I see of course myself, and two others that I somehow created.. Any help would be great! 

Ronnie
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @RonnieM1,

Sorry you're having so much trouble. If you're still having difficulty, reach back out to our live support team so they can look at this further.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
CG

Hey @RonnieM1,

Your screenshot indicates that you're on the right page to remove the users. Should be able to just select each user and then select either "Delete" or "Delete user" as outlined here. If you're still not able to locate the option to remove the selected users, you'll probably want to reach out to our live support so we can have the matter further investigated. 

Have any other members reviewing this discussion been able to successfully remove users from their Office plan?  Perhaps you could share some further insight or suggestions that may have been overlooked? 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

Yeah I'm not able to delete the two users.  I reached out to live support via chat and now I'm supposed to wait 24-48 hours....  But,  I have a feeling they will still be there by wednesday which means I'll have to either chat back up or call back up =[ 

Ronnie

I did those exact steps and it re-directs me to go daddy.com 

Ronnie

Hey @RonnieM1,

Sorry you're having so much trouble. If you're still having difficulty, reach back out to our live support team so they can look at this further.

View solution in original post

Thanks Support gotten taken care of 🙂 via chat support 

Ronnie

Right on, @RonnieM1! Happy to hear it!

text support I want to cancel my account

Tanya

Hello @tnyacrowleycosm!

Thank you for posting! The community is a place for you to ask the guidance of your peers when it comes to all things that go into having an online presence. However, it is not a method for reaching our support team. You will need to reach out using the options we have available here. Thank you for understanding.