cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Migrating Email from GoDaddy O365 to Microsoft O365

Hi All,

I have an Email essential account here on Go Daddy hosting my own business domain email but I would like to migrate to Microsoft; I want to have the desktop version of Outlook and feel migrating from GD Office 365 to MS Office 365 will be more suitable for me as I'm not that IT savvy, it will just be simpler.

I have been using this previous Go Daddy community posting as a guide:

https://uk.godaddy.com/community/Managing-Email/Successfully-migrated-from-GoDaddy-O365-to-Microsoft...

I have a concern which I hope someone can advise; when I sign in to my MS account (the account associated with me Go Daddy email) and attempt to purchase an Office 365 subscription I get the following notification:

You already have a subscription through work
Your organization manages your use of  myemail@uk. If you want to sign up for Office 365 Business Premium, sign out of your work account and create a new account that you manage on your own.

Now I have not yet deleted my Go Daddy Office 365 product from my Go Daddy account and perhaps once I have deleted my Go Daddy Office 365 product I will no longer received the above notification from MS and I will be able to continue my sign up for Office 365.

I would really appreciate if anyone could clarify this for me?

Much thanks.