Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pcsales
New

Workspace email - Export/import purge list possible?

I have several email accounts I use workspace with to manage the purge list - is there anyway to export the purge list and import it into another email accounts purge list? Besides copy and paste one by one? Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
CG

Hey @pcsales,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

Just to clarify, the "purge list" you're referring to is the Allowed/Blocked sender lists in the spam filtering settings? Afraid export/import of this list within your Workspace email accounts is not possible at this time. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Thanks CG - Yes, there is an option to "Auto Purge" from specific emails or domains - I would like to copy that across my accounts so I can maintain 1 list. Perhaps this is something that can be recommend to the devs?

I've got the same problem. I've got multiple email accounts and if I auto-purge a domain on 1 email address, why would anyone think I wouldn't want to auto-purge that domain for ALL my email accounts. With GD's technical capabilities, it should be a no-brainer.