cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Manisnana
Novice

email set up

5 email boxes came with the product I brought but I've only been able to set 1 up...when I go to the dashboard and click "add user" it takes me to the home page telling me I need to purchase additional email boxes.. can someone help me with this?

4 REPLIES

Re: email set up

Hi there, 

When you purchase an Office 365 account, it only comes with one mailbox. Just to clarify, you can install Office 2016 on up to 5 PCs or Macs, not create 5 mailboxes. To create more email boxes you will need to purchase more Office 365 email accounts. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Amelie-
Novice

Hello,

It seems that my email is ready to be used but I can't add the account on my Mac Mail account. It says that it cannot connect to the server. Can you please help!

Amelie 

I have a similar issue. I already have 6 email addresses and parafernalia to go with it. Now for the first time, I went to GoDaddy for an email address (and whatever it takes to drive it). I get similar hulabalu as you, and can only setup one email address, within the parameters of the MS Outlook. All I want is the TTL & whatever else it takes to run this 1 email address along with the rest ;(

Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Manisnana , Thank you for being a part of GoDaddy Community! 

We offer two types of email: Workspace and Office365. While our Workspace Unlimited Business plans include 5 email addresses, our Office365 plans are purchased per mailbox. However, based on your description of where you went within your account to add another user, it sounds like you may be using Office365. 

You will get a message to purchase additonal mailboxes in Office365 if you have already assigned all of your purchased credits to an email address. If you purchased 5 Office365 accounts and assigned all 5 usernames, you will need to purchase any additional users from there. Sometimes this can be confused with the 5 downloads of Office365 Software that comes with our Business Premium and Premium Security plans.  

Just in case you are using Workspace Unlimited Business email and not Office365, you may have already setup the initial 5 email address already. If you would like to add more, please call our 24/7 support team to add additional addresses.  

Hope this helps! 

Ashley M. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support Available at 480-505-8877