• Marketing Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

How to SEO your blog, Top 10 EVERGREEN SEO Tips in Hindi

How to SEO Blog, Top 10 evergreen SEO Tips
    Tip # 1: Setup SEO Tools and Plugins
    After buying domain and hosting, after installing WordPress, when you create a blog on WordPress, then you must first install 3 SEO tools and plugins.

wordpress blog k liye godaddy se webhosting kaise kharide

Godaddy ke wordpress hosting pr wordpress kaise install kr skte hain.

Google search console

With the help of google search console, you can submit your blog to Google's list from where the article of your blog starts showing in the result page of Google. google search console is a platform of Google where you can create your website Or submit a blog. With this, you can track the performance of your blog from Google Search Console like which keywords of your blog are currently ranking at the top.

Also you can find out what issues are coming up on your blog related to technical SEO. Like which article has not been indexed yet.

Google Analytics

With Google Analytics, you can anaylise your blog traffic. How much traffic comes to your blog every day, from where or from which channel it comes from Google or from social media. Also from Google Analytics, you can also find out which article is getting the most traffic on your article.

Setup yoast SEO Plugin on WordPress blog

How to SEO Blog
    After creating a blog on WordPress, from the point of view of SEO, you must set up to install yoast SEO Plugin. With the help of yoast SEO Plugin, you can do on-page SEO of your blog much better.

The yoast SEO Plugin gives you all the indications that come under your on page SEO.

wordpress pr yoast seo plugin ki setting kaise kren puri jankari

Tip # 2: Select the keywords that your users are searching on Google
    The first step of SEO is to choose a right keyword. By the right keyword, I mean searching for a keyword which is being searched by more and more people on Google. So that you write an article targeting that keyword and when Google indexes it and your article comes to the first page of Google, then all those people will come to your blog through the link of your article and your traffic will increase.

When you want to write an article about a topic, first search on that topic on Google and without pressing inter you will see that Google itself shows some sentences or phrases related to your topic, these are the same phrases that people from your topic Searching on Google.

So you can select any of these for the main keyword of your article, like if I want to write an article about SEO, then I go to Google and write how to do SEO and without pressing enter I see that Google itself starts giving me many suggestions, I can make any of them my main keyword.

How to SEO Blog
    Apart from this, when you see in the last result of Google's result page, then there is also how to do Searches related to SEO, you see from here also you get the same keywords that people are searching on Google.

Apart from this, you can also use neilpatel's free keyword research tool ubbersugget to search keywords for free. ubbersugget is best because here you get to know about the volume of the keyword and how much CPC is there, apart from how much competition.

Tip # 3: Keyword Use Right on Blog
    After researching the keyword, it is the turn to use the keyword in the right place on the article of your blog and also where it is needed.

Now I am going to tell you a few points below where you have to use keywords so that Google spiders understand which article about me and then rank it on Google.

Title Tag or meta description

Use your main keyword in the title tag and meta description of your blog article. Because title and meta description is visible in Google's list. Therefore, it is very important to have keywords in title and meta description from SEO point of view.

Use main keyword in first and last paragraph

Also, use your main keyword in the first and last paragraph.

use main keyword in article URL

Make sure to use your main keyword in the URL of the article as well and try to always keep the article URL short.

Tip # 4: Find and fix Technical SEO Problem
    How to SEO Blog
    Technical SEO also has a big contribution in your blog's Google ranking, so you should always keep checking your blog's SEO.

Now it comes to how you can know what is the technical problem on your blog, Google search console can help you for this. Whenever you go to the Google search console, there is an option of coverege in the left side. Which tells you what are the issues on your blog as well as how you can fix them. For example, some of your pages are such that Google is unable to index for some reason or you have not setup your blog robot.txt file correctly. So you get all this information from there.

Make your blog mobile friendly

At today's time you know that all

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: How to SEO your blog, Top 10 EVERGREEN SEO Tips in Hindi

Great tips @DeepakBhandari! Not sure if you saw but we're having a Community Virtual Meetup next week Wednesday, November 13th from 10-11am PST with the topic of "SEO 101". Please join if you can. You can register ahead of time here https://www.crowdcast.io/e/godaddy-community-2. Take care!

Rachel