cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Marketing Advice

Hi,

Hope everyone is staying safe. As a courtesy to business owners, I am offering a complementary marketing audit to analyze your company's marketing strategy and give you advice on how to keep afloat through digital marketing during this tough time. I will also answer any questions you may have when it comes to marketing.

If you would like to do this, e-mail me at allen@smartypantzmarketing.com.

If you 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Advocate VII Advocate VII
Advocate VII

Re: Marketing Advice

Hi @AllenLevin ,

Looks like you may have a good business for these times.  Perhaps donate a couple of three tips to the community right off the bat to show how your service may be of benefit?   I think that would be a good way to establish some credibility in the community toward your services.  

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites
Highlighted

Re: Marketing Advice

Sure @JMPepper:

1. Please update your Google My Business with a COVID-19 update on hours, updates, etc. If you don't have a GMB, you need to sign up for one. Google.com/business - you can get one for free. It's where your info, reviews, website a lot of things live.

2. If you can offer online consultations, please sure to include info about that on your website. You can use an announcement plugin if you have a WordPress website.

3. Keep your LinkedIn very active at this time with posts, articles, etc.