cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked by sin2.secureserver.net

Started from nearly 2 months ago, when I'm trying to build a WebSocket connection with an IP address in Singapore, the connection would always be cut off immediately when it was established.

Observed from TcpView, I found that a connection with sg2plpkivs-v02.any.prod.sin2.secureserver.net was the cause this issue--Each time the WebSocket connection was established, a connection with the above domain will appear and then my WebSocket connection is cut off.

And search from Google, I found this domain is one of GoDaddy's secure domain. So I thought it was because my IP is blacklisted by GoDaddy. However, when I was asking an unblock request through https://unblock.secureserver.net/, I was told that my IP was not on the blacklist.

Did anyone suffer from a similar issue like this? Or anybody has some suggestions? ThanksTIM截图20180406174549.png

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Blocked by sin2.secureserver.net

Hi @WillKeeper, have you tested the connection from another network to see if you get the same results?  If you can run a traceroute from the network that is having trouble and a traceroute from a successful connection you can reach out to our live support teams to have them reviewed.  Thanks.  

MPC