cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login or change my password after godaddy sent a notification for changed settings

Hi,

Godddady sent me a notification about "Your account settings have been changed" but I didn't changed any settings for my account. After that I can't login to my account anymore. Also Forgot password or username isn't working.

I can't contact support thru mobile since I don't have clear signal on my current location. The chat support is offline, I don't know why. There is no email support. Just nothing, I don't know what to do.

Please help

Thanks,

John

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @johnlanz. Welcome to GoDaddy Community. I'm sorry you're having this issue. The best way to regain access to your account in a situation like this is to get in touch with our support team. If you can provide them with verification information, they can usually update the email address on file for you. If that's not possible, then you'll want to fill out the form here. There is also an article explaining how to use it. Hope you're able to get this resolved! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.