I am receiving the following error when i try to import the User certificate into an Oracle Wallet.
1. Created a wallet using the Orapki tool
2. Generated private Key and CSR
3. Created the Certificates and downloaded from GoDaddy (user certificate and gd_bundle-g2-g1.crt)
4. Imported gd_bundle-g2-g1.crt into the wallet
5. Tried to import the user certificate and got the below error
Please advice on how to overcome this.
ORACLE_BUGZILLA_PRODUCT="Oracle Linux 7" ORACLE_BUGZILLA_PRODUCT_VERSION=7.4 ORACLE_SUPPORT_PRODUCT="Oracle Linux" ORACLE_SUPPORT_PRODUCT_VERSION=7.4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.4 (Maipo) Oracle Linux Server release 7.4