cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
poe
New

Downgrading SmartLine plan - $9.99 unlimited plan to the $3.99 one

I am trying to figure out how to downgrade from the $9.99 unlimited plan to the $3.99 one as I don't use a ton of minutes or texts.  I initially signed up via an AppStore/iTunes subscription, and there is no option in the Subscription settings to change it.  Also, even though I used the same email address when signing up for SmartLine on my phone, it must have created a new account for me, as there is no record of me purchasing SmartLine in my main Godaddy account (nor that I even have the service).

I am guessing I will need to cancel through the AppStore, then re-sign up for SmartLine through GoDaddy directly.  If that is the only way to do this downgrade, how can I ensure that I get the same SmartLine number back?  Does the phone number release back to the pool of available numbers immediately?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AlohaHelen
Product Team

Hello @poe

Thanks for reaching out!

The best equipped team to assist you in plan downgrades would be our 24/7 customer care team that you can reach via phone at 480-505-8877.

Thanks,

Helen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AlohaHelen
Product Team

Hello @poe

Thanks for reaching out!

The best equipped team to assist you in plan downgrades would be our 24/7 customer care team that you can reach via phone at 480-505-8877.

Thanks,

Helen

View solution in original post