cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dudmleh522
Novice

Text message does not work

Calling works with smartline but i cant receive or send text. When i try to send text through the app i get error “message failed to send. Tried rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app stil no fix

7 REPLIES 7
Employee
Employee

Re: Text nessage does notbwork

@Dudmleh522

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please send me a private message with your SmartLine number and we'll look into your account.

Thanks,

Helen

kmag1976
Novice

I am also having a problem with spam text messages all coming from the same number 91593, but i can not text back "STOP"...and they are blowing up my line with texts several times a day. Is there any way i can block them?! Or be able to text them back to Unsubscribe from their list? I just get an error message when i try to text back. 

Employee
Employee

Hello @kmag1976

Thanks for reaching out to me!

Unfortunately we don't offer a way to block or reply to short codes yet.  We plan to in the future though.  One alternative is, if you're not attached to your current SmartLine #, you can cancel it and sign up for a different number.  

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Helen

BBMTX
Novice

I am not receiving any text messages. It’s very important to my business that I get them.

Appreciate help please
Employee
Employee

Hello @BBMTX

Thanks for reaching out.

Please private message me your SmartLine number and we'll review your account.  Or for immediate assistance please call our US based 24/7 customer care at 480-463-8715.

Thanks,

Helen

Lecoop
Novice

I am having same issue
Now sent to developors
Only text able to get is from tech support
Helen
How can I private message you
ArtemB
Apprentice

Re: Text nessage does not work

Today I activated the toll free service, downloaded the application, I can make and receive calls, but I can’t send and receive a text message. help, it is very important for my business.