1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helper VI
Helper VI
Solution

Re: I lost my wordpress hosting, my credit card expired

Hello.

Unfortunately, due to the confidential information that are necessary, your problem is not something that can be solved here (on the forum).

You should contact (by phone or chat) a customer support representative in order to investigate the problem from your account. Live chat team is on Mon-Fri at 5AM - 6PM Arizona time UTC-7 and phone support is on 24/7 here https://uk.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Good luck.

🙂

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Helper VI
Helper VI
Solution

Hello.

Unfortunately, due to the confidential information that are necessary, your problem is not something that can be solved here (on the forum).

You should contact (by phone or chat) a customer support representative in order to investigate the problem from your account. Live chat team is on Mon-Fri at 5AM - 6PM Arizona time UTC-7 and phone support is on 24/7 here https://uk.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Good luck.

🙂

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks Adrian8
Highlighted

where is my stored credit card?