cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lyriical Theme - Can't remove original menu descriptions from header image on menu pages

So I adopted and adapted the lyrical theme by changing the primary menu items to match my needs; but it retains the original menu description in the header on the designated menu page:

e.g. I changed "About Us" in the original primary menu to "About Me" because I am a one-man business. The menu changed perfectly but now when I go to the page "About Me" there still remains across the header image the old description in big white letters "ABOUT US".

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Re: Lyriical Theme - Can't remove original menu descriptions from header image on menu pages

@rickygoodman

Did you also change the page's title?  

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
"Worry is a misuse of imagination." ~Unknown

Re: Lyriical Theme - Can't remove original menu descriptions from header image on menu pages

Hi Muse,

I believe so. The text that appears across the page header "About Us" I only see in the box marked Original. Navigation Label, Title Attribute & Description are all set by me to "About Me".

Thnx

Super User I Super User I
Super User I

@rickygoodman

Okay, so if everything is entered by you properly but it is displaying differently we have the cache left.

Have you cleared your cache(s)?

Judith
"Worry is a misuse of imagination." ~Unknown

@rickygoodman

Did you ever figure out a solution? Same thing happening here. 

Same here there doesnt seem to be options to remove or change them. its just a part of my site.