cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website won't load - plug in error

Hey guys, first time posting here. Went to make some changes on my website and no pages will load. Can't even login.  this is the error I got. Any help?

Warning: require(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data03/34/2818534/html/wp-content/plugins/idx-broker-platinum/vendor/symfony/polyfill-mbstring/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data03/34/2818534/html/wp-content/plugins/idx-broker-platinum/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 55

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data03/34/2818534/html/wp-content/plugins/idx-broker-platinum/vendor/symfony/polyfill-mbstring/bootstrap.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_4/lib/php') in/home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data03/34/2818534/html/wp-content/plugins/idx-broker-platinum/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 55

1 REPLY 1
Advocate VI Advocate VI
Advocate VI

Re: Website won't load - plug in error

Can you log into the site back-end files via FTP?  

1. log in via FTP
  2. find folder wp-content
  3. find folder plugins (under wp-content)
  4. find that plug-in, which is basically in a folder with the plug-in name
  5. edit the folder name - from your notes, it's idx-broker-platinum. Just change the name to something like idx-broker-platinum-disabled. 

At that point, the plug-in should not be active, and you can try logging in the usual way. If that doesn't work, then more debugging is needed -- but that's where I'd start.