• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

How do I undo saved changes that haven't been published?

I accidentally deleted the wrong page and cant seem to undo. The changes have not been published so how do I undo the changes?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Re: How do I undo saved changes that haven't been published?

Hi @Ahhtherapeutic,

Because the GoCentral program is set to auto-save your actions, you can't "undo" the removal of the page. However, you can revert your plan back to the last published version. If you go to your "Settings", then "Site History", hover over the last published version you wish to restore. That will take your site back to the version that included your (now deleted) page. Because of the ability to restore to previous versions, you may wish to publish after any major revisions so those versions will be available to you. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
    Highlighted

Re: domain name

is it posbible to change my domain name or add to

Highlighted

Did you find a solution to this problem? 

Highlighted

I dont think you can. Just learned this the hard way & will be finding a new hosting service due to this massive issue
    Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Hi @Ahhtherapeutic,

Because the GoCentral program is set to auto-save your actions, you can't "undo" the removal of the page. However, you can revert your plan back to the last published version. If you go to your "Settings", then "Site History", hover over the last published version you wish to restore. That will take your site back to the version that included your (now deleted) page. Because of the ability to restore to previous versions, you may wish to publish after any major revisions so those versions will be available to you. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post