cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Access to this mail system has been blocked for due to spam activity

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: yash@getyoursolutions.com host a2nlsmtpcp-v01.shr.prod.iad2.secureserver.net [198.71.232.0] SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: 552 5.2.0 yvJdg9xKLvHD3yvJdgXoFa :CPANEL: Access to this mail system has been blocked for www.shuttlemco.com due to spam activity. Spam was seen coming from this account, and possibly other scripts running in it. For help resolving the issue, see http://x.co/spamclean. Once the compromise has been cleaned, please contact customer support to remove the block.

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Access to this mail system has been blocked for due to spam activity

Hi @AlexVargas. Thanks for posting. This error would indicate that there is a block on your website/email address sending messages. You will need to contact our customer care team to have the situation reviewed. I'd recommend reviewing the information on the link that was included with the rejection message. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I am facing the same error. I have 5 domains hosted on godaddy server. One of my wordpress plugin created the spam emails and after that all my cpanel emails started bouncing back. I have removed the plugin of wordpress website now. My php script created emails and send the email notifications to my users regarding their activity. But now all emails from every domain started bouncing back. I have checked the server ip blacklisting from https://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check URL and there i found "dnsbl.spfbl.net" marked red coloured and they marked my ip as BAD. This is what i am trying to explain the customer care service of godaddy. They send me checkspam.secureserver.net URL and i submit there all the information but they said the emails i mentioned have no issue regarding blacklisting. But my all emails which are generated automatically with my PHP script are bouncing back from all my domains, previously they were working fine. My point is to remove my server IP from blacklisting. but they are not understanding my point. Please solve my problem if you understand my english.

New

im now having the same issue and i spend 46 hours rebuilding my website from scratch again.

i deleted the three emails for it and set them up again as new but still happening emails are net being sent out, lucky i rerouted unsent email to my normal hotmail so that's how i found out.

i really hope this isn't one of those scams they run to get you to buy security of a more expensive plane. they should be secure, but they are not and then they mess with our setting. you never know what the workers do when you give them access of your account.

i really hope this doesn't affect all my domains or im moving on, i think now that godaddy is no1 on the charts with hosting the workers just think f..k the customers because we get new ones every day anyways.

W.Sher

I am going to buy new hosting to remove this error. Godaddy does not have any solution of server ip blacklisting issue. Please provide this service also so that the emails should reach to their destinations

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

The first thing you'll want to do if you're experiencing an issue with messages being delivered is check out the content of the bounce back.  This will tell you exactly why the message was rejected by the destination server.  You can use this article as a resource to review the bounceback indicators: http://godaddy.com/help/what-does-my-email-bounceback-mean-3568?.  

If the message was rejected, yet does not meet any of the criteria listed in the article above, you will want to contact GoDaddy customer support to have the bounceback message and the headers included reviewed by our teams.  If the messages are being rejected for a server side reason, then we can review the problem in more detail via an escalation to our advanced email support teams.  Thank you.

MPC