Add a page to my website
Each page can display up to 20 sections, though having fewer sections enables visitors to see everything in a short scroll.
Watch a short video of this task further down the page.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites and click the Manage button next to your website.
- Click Edit Site.
- Click Site Navigation
- Click Add... in the upper right.
- New page is automatically selected, so enter a Page Title, click Show in Navigation bar if that's your intention, and click Create Page at the bottom of the section.
Note: Keep your navigation bar simple with short page names that make plain what they contain.
- The new page will have no content, so click Add Section and see Add a section to begin adding content to your new page.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, use another of your domains or buy a new one.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site or Publish.
Show me how
This video is part of the How-To series for Advanced Design and Media in Website Builder