Add effects to text in GoDaddy Studio
Turn heads with the attention-grabbing cut-out text effect. All you need is GoDaddy Studio, a shape, an image, some text and the Blend tool.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- Create a new project with a transparent background.
- In your new project, at the bottom of the screen, tap Shape and add a square. Tap Color and set the color to white. Tap the checkmark in the top-right corner.
- Tap Text and add some black text. If needed, change the font and resize the text. Tap the checkmark in the top-right corner.
- Tap Image and add an image. This image will show through your text, so a texture will work best. Resize the image to cover the text.
- Make sure the image layer is still selected. At the bottom of the screen, scroll horizontally to find Blend and then tap it.
- From the menu that appears, tap LIGHTEN. The image layer will appear through the text layer, with a white background.
- Tap the checkmark in the top-right corner to save your project.