Add multiple website members
GoCentral's private pages can be seen only by people who receive a email containing a private link. You can add multiple members by entering the email addresses manually or by importing a spreadsheet of names and email addresses. (Or you can add members one at a time.)
Note: This feature is currently only available to U.S. customers. Also, you cannot add members until after you create at least one private page. Members will have access to all of your site's private pages.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Select Edit Site.
- Select the upper-right Pages panel and find an existing private page (look for the lock).
- Select the three dots to the right of the page's name, and select Manage Members.
- In the separate Connections page that appears, select Add.
- Select the Add many or Import file tab:
- In the Add many tab, enter email addresses separated by commas.
- In Import file tab, select Browse and navigate to an existing spreadsheet of names and email addresses.
Note: The spreadsheet must be formatted as a CSV (comma-separated values), XLS, or XLSX file to be uploaded. Or select Get example, then use the downloaded CSV file as a template to add your own names.
- When you're done in either tab, check the box by Send a password creation email to new members at this time. Then select Add or Import Spreadsheet.
Note: Select Preview if you want see an example of the email your invited members will receive.
- Once the upload's complete, the window closes automatically and you can see your additions to the members list.