Change my email marketing signup form
Add an email marketing subscription form on your site to get your visitors to sign up for promotional emails. Here's how to customize the contact form using the Subscribe section.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- Select Edit Website.
- Scroll down the page to your Subscribe section and select it.
Note: If you haven't already added a Subscribe section, select where you'd like to add one, and then search for Subscribe in the Add Section menu.
- Use the fields in the Subscribe panel to customize the section's headline, the message subscribers will see after subscribing, and the sign-up button label.
- To pick another Subscribe layout, select Layout in the sidebar menu, and then pick a layout in the right panel.
Note: On mobile, swipe right or left below the current layout to see other layout styles.
- (Optional) Replace your layout's background image by scrolling to the bottom of the sidebar menu, and select Background Image.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, select Publish.
- To test how the subscription process works for your site's visitors, select View Site or select your web address above your site's preview in the website editor.
- When your site appears, scroll to the subscribe section, enter your email address, and select the button that you've personalized to submit your email.
- Check your email account for the confirmation email, select the link in it, and you'll be added to your site's email list.