Change the default interval for checking if the website is up in GoDaddy Pro
We ping your website according to the Monitoring interval. If that increases your server load, we recommend increasing the interval.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Sites in the left sidebar.
- Hover over the website and click Open website dashboard.
- Click Uptime Monitor in the left sidebar and then click Settings.
- In the General section, select the Monitoring interval and then click Save Changes.