Connect to Google Channel
Connect your Marketplaces to Google Channel so you can list your Online Store products with Google or create a Google Smart Shopping campaign.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page .
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website or store.
- From your Dashboard, select Store > Marketplaces.
- Select Google Channel Settings.
- Select Enable Google Smart Campaigns.
- Select Go to Google Ads and set up payment information with Google.
- Once your payment information is set up in Google Ads, select the checkbox confirming you have payment settings configured in your Google Ads account, then select Confirm.
- Connect Buy on Google to your Google Channel so that your customers can check out on Google. If they buy directly on Google without redirecting to your site, they’re more likely to complete their transaction.
- Now that you’ve connected to Google Channel, create a Google Smart Shopping campaign then manage your campaigns and metrics.
- Read the Google Channel policy requirements so your site gets approved.
- Troubleshoot what to do if your site gets disapproved.
- Connect your store to other marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Facebook and Instagram.