Connect to Google Channel
Connect to Google Channel in Marketplaces so you can list your online store products with Google and create a Google Smart Shopping campaign.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page .
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- From your Dashboard, select Commerce and under Ways to Sell select Marketplaces & Social.
- Next to Google Channel, select Add Sales Channel.
- Connect to your Google account and grant access between your Google account and GoDaddy account. Your Google account can be with Gmail or with your personalized domain email.
- Next to Google Channel, select Complete Setup.
- Review the Google Channel policies. If you do not follow these policies, your Google Merchant Account will be suspended and you will not be able to advertise your products on Google. Once you've reviewed and verified the policies, select Confirm Shopping Policies.
- Select Create a Google Merchant Center Account to advertise your products on Google.
- Enable your Google Smart Shopping campaign.
- Once you've connected to Google Channel and created a Google Smart Shopping campaign then manage your campaigns and metrics.
- Read the Google Channel policy requirements so your site gets approved.
- Troubleshoot what to do if your site gets disapproved.
- Connect your store to other marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Facebook and Instagram.