Create a Categories in Cart Cart Notice
The Categories in Cart notice, when using the "Show" Categories option, allows you to select one or more categories which, when a product from the category is in the customer’s cart, will trigger the notice.
Note: the categories must match exactly, child categories are not used to activate this notice.
The “Hide” Categories option allows you to select one or more categories which, when a product from the category is in the customer’s cart, will hide the notice. This lets you conditionally remove the notice if an item from a cross-sell category has been added.
A "Categories in Cart" Cart Notice can be created by:
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Cart Notices.
- Select the New Notice tab.
- Select Categories in Cart from the Type menu.
- Enter a name for the notice in the Name field.
- Create your custom Notice Message. A basic notice is provided to get you started, as well as the variables related to the notice type.
- Enter Call to Action text (optional) - This text will be rendered next to the cart notice.
- Enter a Call to Action URL (optional) - This specifies where the user will go upon clicking the Call to Action button.
- To show the notice if any selected category is in the cart, add all the categories you wish to show in the"Show" Categories field.
- To hide the notice if any selected category is in the cart, add all the categories you wish to hide in the "Hide" Categories field.
- Select the Create Cart Notice button.
- Create a Minimum Amount Cart Notice.
- Create a Products in Cart Cart Notice.
- Create a Referrer Cart Notice.
- Create a Deadline Cart Notice.
- Learn how to Create Cart Notices