Create blog posts
Your website's blog feature lets you write a new post, format it, add a photo, and publish it right away. Or, if you still thinking about what to say, just jot down an idea. Since even drafts are saved automatically, you can finish it when you're ready and publish it then.
Note: Before you start writing blog posts, be sure to add a page section to your website to display the posts. See Host a blog on my website.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site. (If you're using the GoCentral Online Store, click Manage Store, then Website in the top green bar.)
- Click the My Blog panel.
- In the Blog Posts window, click New Post.
- Start by clicking Type Your Title and enter your own title.
- To write the main part of your post, click the Start typing… line and enter your own text.
- To format or link any text, select it and a toolbar appears, which you can use to apply what you need.
- When you press Enter/Return to start a new paragraph, you can keep typing to add more text. Or click the plus symbol that appears to insert a photo or horizontal dividing line.
- In the Image Library, click the Uploaded Images tab to use one of your own images. Or click the Stock Images tab, enter relevant keywords, and click Search to find related free stock images.
- When you find an image you want to use, click it to add a green check mark, and click Insert Images. The image will be added to the blog post.
- When you're ready to share your post with the world, click Publish.