Download a cPanel account using Daily Backups
Download a tar.gz backup of your entire cPanel account with Daily Backups.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Web Hosting. Then, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to restore, select Manage.
- In the hosting account Dashboard, select cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel Home page, in the Files section, select Daily Backups.
- Select the desired backup date. It can take a few minutes for the corresponding backup to be mounted to the cPanel server.
- Select Export the account.
- (Optional) Select the checkboxes to skip exporting the database or the home directory.
- Select Start export.
- When the Success confirmation appears at the top, select Download.
Select the Recovery Operations log tab to view and download your backup at a later time.