Install a theme from the WordPress repository
The WordPress repository contains thousands of free themes you can use on your site, and is accessible directly from your WordPress dashboard. Here’s how to install your theme from the WordPress repository.
Note: If you're not sure which theme you want to install, you can browse the WordPress repository and preview any themes you like. Use the Feature Filter option to narrow down the search. If you want to use a theme that is not listed in the WordPress repository, install it by uploading the .zip file.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-side menu, select Appearance and then Themes.
- Select Add New.
- In the Search themes bar, enter the name of the theme you want to install.
- Hover over the preview of the theme and then select Install.
- Install a WordPress theme with FTP
- If you don't want to install a theme yourself, our WordPress Premium Support team can do that for you.