Microsoft Edge: clear your cache
If you're having problems viewing your website, you can try clearing your cache and then revisiting your site.
- Select the Settings and more menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Privacy and services from the left-hand navigation bar.
- In the Clear Browsing Data area, select Choose what to clear.
Note: Selecting Cookies and website data can also help resolve some issues you might have but deleting your cookies will remove any passwords you store in your browser.
- Select only Cached images and files.
- Select Clear now.
- Try viewing your website again.