Process payments with Virtual Terminal
Use Virtual Terminal (a free feature with GoDaddy Payments) to manually process credit card payments from your web browser — no card reader, hardware, or special software needed.
Most GoDaddy accounts come with GoDaddy Payments enabled, so you can quickly begin accepting payments through Virtual Terminal. To have your funds directly deposited into your bank account, simply complete the one-time set-up process and link the bank account where you’d like your funds.
- Go to the Dashboard where you manage your Payments account (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Virtual Terminal.
- Manually enter your customer’s credit card information into the onscreen fields.
- Virtual Terminal accepts all major credit and debit cards, including: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Select Charge to process the payment.
- If prompted, enter the customer’s Email Address and Phone Number, and select Continue.
- If the customer would like a receipt, select Email and enter the address. Select Send to email a copy of the receipt.
Money is deposited into your bank account as soon as the next business day.* Virtual Terminal sales appear under Transactions in the GoDaddy Payments Hub, as part of your regular settlements.
*Fee of 3.3% is automatically subtracted from the payment.
- Find out more about Virtual Terminal.
- Learn about processing payments with GoDaddy Payments.
- Run a transactions report to see a history of your customer payments and transactions.