Process payments with Virtual Terminal
- Sign in to your Payments Hub (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Access the virtual terminal.
- For Websites + Marketing: Select Commerce > Virtual Terminal.
- For Managed WordPress Ecommerce or GoDaddy Payments on its own: Select Virtual Terminal.
- Manually enter your customer’s credit card information into the onscreen fields.
- Virtual Terminal accepts all major credit and debit cards, including: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Select Charge to process the payment.
- If prompted, enter the customer’s Email Address and Phone Number, and select Continue.
- If the customer would like a receipt, select Email and enter the address. Select Send to email a copy of the receipt.
Money is deposited into your bank account as soon as the next business day.* Virtual Terminal sales appear under Transactions in the GoDaddy Payments Hub, as part of your regular settlements.
*Fee of 3.3% + $0.15 per transaction is automatically subtracted from the payment.
- Find out more about Virtual Terminal.